Zzzzz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Credits
    Blog Entries
    iTrader Rating
    62 (100%)

Default Kalos Berry Fields

Right off of Route 7 you will find the Berry Fields. containing 6 rows with 6 soft soil spots for a total of 36 Berry Trees. There is also a mulching machine to make your own mulch. Mulch can help with growing berry trees, moisture, weeds, bugs, and even mutation.

Finding a mutation will also bring a scientist to the farm to keep a record of every mutation you find.

Mulch the little girl tells you is decided by berry color, but that is all she tells you. I have only been able to try out 3 pecha berries and I recieved Surprise Mulch.

More testing as I gather berries.

Known Mutations:
    Kelpsy Berry + Wacan Berry = Apicot Berry - If held by a Pokémon, it raises its Sp. Def stat in a pinch.
    Qualot Berry + Tanga Berry = Ganlon Berry - If held by a Pokémon, it raises its Defense stat in a pinch.
    Aquav Berry + Figy Berry = Grepa Berry - Using it on a Pokémon makes it more friendly, but it also lowers its base Sp. Def stat.
    Aspear Berry + Leppa Berry = Hondew Berry - Using it on a Pokémon makes it more friendly, but it also lowers its base Sp. Atk stat.
    Liechi Berry + Ganlon Berry = Kee Berry -
    Chesto Berry + Persim Berry = Kelpsy Berry - Using it on a Pokémon makes it more friendly, but it also lowers its base Attack stat.
    Hondew Berry + Yache Berry = Liechi Berry - If held by a Pokémon, it raises its Attack stat in a pinch.
    Apicot Berry + Petaya Berry = Maranga Berry -
    Pomeg Berry + Kasib Berry = Petaya Berry - If held by a Pokémon, it raises its Sp. Atk stat in a pinch.
    Iapapa Berry + Mago Berry = Pomeg Berry - Using it on a Pokémon makes it more friendly, but it also lowers its base HP.
    Pecha Berry + Oran Berry = Qualot Berry - Using it on a Pokémon makes it more friendly, but it also lowers its base Defense stat.
    Sitrus Berry + Lum Berry = Tamato Berry - Using it on a Pokémon makes it more friendly, but it also lowers its base Speed stat.

Berry Trees: Wild berry trees will produce a single berry once a week.

Route 5 - Oran Berry
    Route 6 - Aquav Berry
    Route 7 - Persim Berry
    Route 8 - Mago Berry
    Route 10 - Iapapa Berry
    Route 11 - Sitrus Berry
    Route 12 - Aspear Berry
    Route 14 - Roseli Berry
    Route 15 - Leppa Berry
    Route 16 - Lum Berry
    Route 18 - Wacan Berry
    Route 19 - Yache Berry
    Route 20 - Kasib Berry
    Route 21 - Figy Berry
    Route 22 - Tanga Berry
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 11-01-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Credits
    Blog Entries
    iTrader Rating
    137 (100%)

There is a berry tree just below the entrance to the Connecting Cave which I think it is Pecha and a Mago tree along the western coastline. I got an Iappapa from a tree just east of Geosenge Town.
    There is a house in Camphrier City that a guy will give you a berry for showing his desired type of pokemon.
    There is a house in Dendemille Town Southwest of the windmill that a girl will give you a leppa berry for having his desired TMs.
    Last edited by Deneves; 10-15-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Gym Leader
    Zzzzz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Credits
    Blog Entries
    iTrader Rating
    62 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deneves View Post
    There is a berry tree just below the entrance to the Connecting Cave which I think it is Pecha and a Mago tree along the western coastline. I got an Iappapa from a tree just east of Geosenge Town.
    There is a fruit stand in Courmarine City where the guy gave me a berry, I think you get a random one every day.
    I am on route 7 so I am going to have to make a run to Connecting Cave and check for the tree. Thanks for the info, I should make up a better guide on location, although it is tough to describe locations rather than show them.

Gym Leader
    Zzzzz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Credits
    Blog Entries
    iTrader Rating
    62 (100%)

I have updated the OP with some new berry info.

The new mutation I added was on Serebii, although they list the mulch as Damp, Gooey, Growth, Rich, Stable, and Surprise I have found boost mulch as well.

Actually I have only found boost and surprise mulch.

Although Serebii list that the surprise mulch will help 2 different berries planted beside each other mutate, I wonder if the berries in the mulch help mutate? Like say if you have a row of Oran Berries in Surprise Mulch made by 3 Pecha berries, Pecha Berry + Oran Berry = Qualot Berry or do each berry have to be beside each other to cross pollinate?

Serebii's listing is

Boost Mulch - Mulch to be used in a Berry Field. It increases the Berry harvest that can be grown by diligent watering.
    Damp Mulch - Mulch to be used in a Berry Field. . It slows the growth of Berries and causes the soil to dry slower.
    Gooey Mulch - Mulch to be used in a Berry Field. . It ups the number of times new plants grow where mature plants withered.
    Growth Mulch - Mulch to be used in a Berry Field. . It speeds up the growth of Berries. However, it also dries the soil faster.
    Rich Mulch - Mulch to be used in a Berry Field. It increases the Berry harvest without the need for particularly diligent care.
    Stable Mulch - Mulch to be used in a Berry Field. . It extends the time ripened Berries remain on their plants before falling.
    Surprise Mulch - Mulch to be used in a Berry Field. It causes strange, sudden mutations based on the combination of Berries.

EDIT:
    Serebii added Boost Mulch to their list.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 10-15-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Torrent Gym Leader/Head Farmer Array Deneves's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Credits
    Blog Entries
    iTrader Rating
    137 (100%)

Just found a Leppa tree east of Laverre City on Rte 15 and there is a Roseli tree just South of Laverre City on Rte 14. It is on a watery path heading east. Roseli berries lessen damage from Fairy attacks.
    Last edited by Deneves; 10-15-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Gym Leader
    Zzzzz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Credits
    Blog Entries
    iTrader Rating
    62 (100%)

Serebii has posted a new mutation in their Berry Field section. So many berries I don't have yet.

I need a Frisk Pokémon so I can get to hunting wild Pokémon berries.

Gym Leader
    Zzzzz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Credits
    Blog Entries
    iTrader Rating
    62 (100%)

I have added more to the OP. Serebii posted 2 new mutations. I have yet to find more then my original Qualot Berry, but I know have the means to getting more berry types to try and figure out more mutations with.

It seams like there is a mutation for the more common berries to the EV reducing berries, and then a mutation can be found for EV reducing berries into stat boost in battle berries.

Like I said I am trying new combos, but have yet to produce my own mutations that Serebii has not posted first.

Also I just now leveled up a Poké that has Air Cutter or Twister to test this and I am loving the finds I get.

Serebii says if you see a tree in the battle background with berries, if you use the move Air Cutter or Twister the berry falls to the ground for you to collect after the battle. I added a list in the OP of found berries from this method.

There is also other items that can be found.

High grass use Razor Leaf or Petal Bliaazrd and you can find White Herb, Power Herb, or Mental Herb.

Stalagmite use Surf and you can find Damp Rock, Heat Rock, Smooth Rock, or Icy Rock.

And so far last method being,

A boulder in the background you can use Rock Slide and find a Hard Stone or Float Stone.

Edit: Serebii added

Snowpile on route 17 use Rock Slide to receive a Snowball. Snowball - An item to be held by a Pokémon. It boosts Attack if hit with an Ice-type attack. It can only be used once.

Hardened Sand on route 9 and route 18 use Heat Wave and get Heat Rock.
    Last edited by BugCatcher6; 10-19-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Gym Leader
    Zzzzz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Credits
    Blog Entries
    iTrader Rating
    62 (100%)

Serebii has added 3 new mutations, but I am not sure about this,
    Hondew Berry + Yache Berry = Liechi Berry
    Hondew Berry + Yache Berry = Petaya Berry

May have been a copy and paste issue.

Also I am going by what I found and have read for the locations of berries, if I missed a route or a tree please let me know.

There was talk about 2 new Kalos berries, one being the Roseli Berry, but I cannot find any info on another new berry, Serebii does not have one listed, so I am assuming it is rumor.

Edit:
    Also heard about another mulch, Amaze Mulch, no word on it on Serebii, so I assume again just rumor.

Pokemon League Judge
    Relaxing with my favorite
    book: PHP and the single man

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Credits
    Blog Entries
    iTrader Rating
    12 (100%)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HMTKSteve PSN ID: HMTKSteve

I saw the guide book in stores today so expect Serebii and everyone else to update.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Gym Leader
    Zzzzz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Credits
    Blog Entries
    iTrader Rating
    62 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HMTKSteve View Post
    I saw the guide book in stores today so expect Serebii and everyone else to update.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    I hope they get the egg moves added soon. I want to see fully the new toys we have to play with.

I have yet to produce a mutation they don't get posted first.

Dang you Serebii I am a breeder, not a berry farmer.