Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is the rarest event legendary pokemon?

Poke Kid Array

Cool what is the rarest event legendary pokemon?

anyone know what the rarest, most sought after event legendary pokemon is? i've been told that CHANNEL jirachi is pretty common and PALCITY lucario is pretty rare. i'm wondering how the rest of the event legendaries compare to those. thanks!

on an unrelated note, can a togepi/togetic from kanto be in a masterball?

She Will, She Will, Rock You Array Sorgatani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owenburnett View Post
    anyone know what the rarest, most sought after event legendary pokemon is? i've been told that CHANNEL jirachi is pretty common and PALCITY lucario is pretty rare. i'm wondering how the rest of the event legendaries compare to those. thanks!

on an unrelated note, can a togepi/togetic from kanto be in a masterball?
    I don't think a Kanto togepi/togetic can be in a masterball; maybe if it was a Distant Land one - because there is a togetic in Colosseum which could be caught in a masterball. In Kanto however, there are no wild togepi - you hatch one from an egg.

I thought one of the rarest event pokemon would be the Movie Darkrai. I know I want one of those!
    Credit for Michigan Toed image goes to thefuriousangel
    Credit for Jester Politoed image goes to N0t2f34r
    Sorgatani's Pokemon Collection

Forge Gym Leader/Tournament Director Array Jhamin's Avatar

It really depends on how you want to define your terms.

By species, there were only a thousand or so Darkrai given out, and only at one event, and only in Japan. I'm guessing it is only a matter of time until we can get Darkrai some other way, after which he becomes a lot more common.

By event, there were various pokemon given out at a NASA event, a trade show in Vegas, several Movie openings, Pokemon Days in various countries around the world...

Now most of these can be obtained in other ways, but as far as which is rarer, a legit Movie Darkrai or a legit Space Center Deoxys? Well, that is kind of hard to tell.

PokeFarm Supporter Array becnoir's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgatani View Post
    I thought one of the rarest event pokemon would be the Movie Darkrai. I know I want one of those!
    I think my dad has one of those. And I think he's going to get me one too.
    I'm a horse and sometimes I draw and write

Blog Entries

its probably darkrai. i have one through my connections to japan and dubai. i have loads of friends there but im indian
    --

Poke Kid Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jhamin View Post
    It really depends on how you want to define your terms.

By species, there were only a thousand or so Darkrai given out, and only at one event, and only in Japan. I'm guessing it is only a matter of time until we can get Darkrai some other way, after which he becomes a lot more common.

By event, there were various pokemon given out at a NASA event, a trade show in Vegas, several Movie openings, Pokemon Days in various countries around the world...

Now most of these can be obtained in other ways, but as far as which is rarer, a legit Movie Darkrai or a legit Space Center Deoxys? Well, that is kind of hard to tell.
    oh yeah, i figured the movie darkrai would be the most wanted. didn't know that SPACE C deoxys was actually from a NASA event though- now i really gotta have one.

anyway, what sparked my question is a recent trade i did. someone told me i was stupid for trading a 10 ANIV celebi for a TRU manaphy. do you think this is a good trade or was i really stupid? how rare are either one?

Pokemon Trainer Student Array tonato's Avatar

well,i think you just made the worst decision in your gaming life,you can easily get a manaphy off of pokemon ranger.but i never known anybody in my life with a legit celebi.

Pokemon Trainer Student Array

i actually don't think the japanese movie darkrai are that valuable considering some people's games are glitched where they can get infinite darkrais from the messenger in the pokemart. that's why so many people have them.

and i don't think you were stupid for trading a 10anniv celebi for a tru manaphy, but i'd say whoever you traded it to got the better end of the deal.

Retired Meadow Gym Leader Array run_bubba_run's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tonato View Post
    well,i think you just made the worst decision in your gaming life,you can easily get a manaphy off of pokemon ranger.but i never known anybody in my life with a legit celebi.
    yeah i do , you get him from collusium and trade him to ruby ect, then migrate him to d/p. same with ho-oh
    [1:47:39 PM] [DRL]Jeff: wow u are so awesome and brutal XD

Pokemon Trainer Student Array tonato's Avatar

yeah,but you need a japanese colesium bonus disk.